The City of Frisco offers multiple services on behalf of its residents. Both new and existing homeowners alike can take advantage.
Free Sprinkler Check Up
The City of Frisco offers free sprinkler system checkups for its residents.
This program saves Frisco homeowners millions of gallons of water, and helps keep water costs down. A City of Frisco licensed irrigator will guide you through your sprinkler system operation and evaluate its water-use efficiency. During your appointment, you will learn to:
- Find and repair minor broken or misaligned sprinkler heads
- Schedule adjustments to your controller
- Increase your water-use efficiency outdoors with retro-fit devices, such as a smart controller or rain/freeze shut-off sensor
Frisco offers indoor and outdoor water-saving programs to residents who want to reduce their water use and save money.
Capital Projects & Parks
City of Frisco eNews Service
Sign up for the City of Frisco’s News and Information service. Subscribers receive email notices about city news and bulletins immediately, delivered directly to your inbox.
Alert Center allows you to view all alerts and emergencies in your area.
myFRISCO Service Requests
- Find Utility Billing Information
- Find Recycling & Trash Information
- Find City of Frisco Job Openings
- Submit Other Requests
Helpful Homeowner Information